Catapult Round Trip Catapult Round Trip

I like the idea of this game, I really did. The ball and chain physics were pretty fun, I liked swinging it around platforms. There were glitches yes, but those can be ironed out I'm sure. The little knights are cool, a good design in my opinion. i do think there might be a small problem with the chain sticking in level 4.

Overall, good game that needs some polishing!

Shatter Bot Shatter Bot

Megaman with destructable environments, quite fun.

SOPA/PIPA Chat SOPA/PIPA Chat

I'm not even sure what this this is supposed to be... The Chat button was the most hideously boring thing I have ever had the ill fortune to sit through. Then The Future, oh, the future... I think grammar took on physical form just so it could weep brackish tears of sorrow. Truly, it was awful.
The rest was pretty must more of the same, a crappy game with the same SOPA/PIPA message after a few seconds of play. You get the one star for the guitar hero game with no music though, that was quite clever.

Lenke responds:

thanks man for appreciate the game to cost more time(in thinking how to do it),
i found and easy way after some tries...
if you play Everlong at the same time you will see is the rhythmic of the song!

Penguin Cannon Penguin Cannon

Not the most original game in the world, but not the worst "Shoot x to collect y" games out there. I think the graphics are good and clean, well done, but quite boring. The music is nice and fun, but after after hearing the same few notes again and again it starts to grate. I thought the game play was quite boring, but some things, like the physics element joined with the persistent penguins was interesting, but there are some problems with the size of the levels and the size of the penguins. Overall, I'm less than impressed.

Theme Hotel Theme Hotel

My hotel...

... is 50% elevators, and NO-ONE IS HAPPY.

Color Follower Color Follower

Good concept

Pretty cool, but the graphics are just... ugh.

Strollin' Strollin'

Trolled

I think we all just got trolled by this awful, awful game.

These Robotic Hearts of Mine These Robotic Hearts of Mine

A great story

Very inspiring. I do love me some melancholy. I liked that you put the level skip button in there, for guys like me who can't play the damn game! Awesome stuff.

Monster Bark Monster Bark

Cute

A good looking game, with a nice little team management mechanic. The characters are wonderfully unique and well thought out. My only gripes are that the characters moved a bit slowly for my tastes, and the whole first half of the game is really just a big tutorial level. Other than that, this is solid.

Acidrain Acidrain

FUUUUUU

This game seems to be little more than an exercise in EXTREME FRUSTRATION. No other game in the world punishes you for completing a series of tricky jumps by killing you with nigh unavoidable DEATHRAIN. And what was with those zombie arms? I was standing in the open, beside an arm, and I died. Because I was NEXT to it. And it's a plastic mac, not a hazmat suit. You can totally tell.